Thursday 24 May 2012

judes cross county

What am I doing? Oh right, yeah cross country.We walked down the road to coranation parkand everyone was bubbling with joy. When we arrived we were all excited and happy. That was until we ran. My cherry red cheeks gave away the fake smile I gave to the college teachers. I was puffed and I had to run another lap! Keep going I said to myself. The teachers cheered me on as I went up the steep, annoying hill.my legs were getting tired, but I didn't give up. I went two laps without stopping. Ok, I stopped once, but oh well! Heavy breathing was all I could let out of my mouth. I coulden't even talk.I relaxed on the grass and soon we were walking back. I'm so prould and I think I did well! I only stopped oncebut, hey, all goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment